Today the spotlight will be given to the old Frenchman Arsene Wenger. Arsenal’s 5-1 demolition at the hands of Bayern Munich have all but ensured that the London giants chances of progressing forward is an Mission Impossible task unless by some miracle they score 4 goals and keep a clean sheet in the reverse fixture, which is quite unlikely to happen. Earlier this year, Arsenal’s hope of winning the Premier League dealt a huge blow when they lost to Chelsea. It has been nothing but loss after loss after loss for Arsenal in one way or the other. So, where does this leave the club's manager Arsene Wenger?
After not being able to win the Premier League for almost 12 years and with the arrival of new and young and dynamic managers, has the professor failed to learn his own lessons?
Well, reports have emerged pointing the manager’s future in two different directions. One source says that Wenger’s future will be decided soon. While the other says that it is only at the end of the season that the future of Arsenal’s greatest ever manager will be decided. What Wenger has done to the game of Football is priceless and his legacy will live forever but all good things must come to an end. So, regardless what the reports say, it can be very well agreed that Arsene Wenger’s time as the Manager of Arsenal Football Club is numbered.
- Only NCERT text books to be used for CBSE education in India
- Carnegie and Kate Greenway awards shortlist for best children’s book has been released and it isn’t well received by many
- Canadian professor discovers the only picture of Marcel Proust
- A catholic school cancelled the visit of Juno Dawson, the best selling children’s book author as she’s a transgender
- Football : Wenger’s future is in great doubt after a 5-1 thrashing at the hands of German champions Bayern Munich in UEFA champions league’s first leg on the round of 16
- Football : Real Madrid claim a solid 3-1 victory over Napoli
- Cricket : 5 Afghanistan star players could play in the Indian Premier Legaue
- Formula 1 : Former Ferrari technical director James Allison joins Mercedes
- Cricket : Marlon Samuels has been cleared to bowl in international cricket
- Cricket : Nehra is back in Delhi team to face Tamil Nadu in Vijay-Hazare trpphy
- Football : Shanghai SIPG sign former Chelsea star Ricardo Carvalho
- Swimming : Olympic champion Grant Hackett who went missing has been found by the Gold Cost police
- Scientists propose refreezing Arctic in battle against climate change
- Trump's likely science adviser calls climate scientists 'glassy-eyed cult'
- A musical protest against factory farming and global warming to take place in Rio carnival
- Researchers say that Canadian glaciers now major contributor to sea level change
- The Standing Rock and Cheyenne river tribes File Last-Ditch Effort to Block Dakota Pipeline
- India : Sasikala imprisoned for 4 years. Provided with a criminal number 9435
- USA : Survey says that the current political situation is the major reason for 57% of Americans to be stressed
- France : Only 64% of the people are interested in knowing the news of their country
- India : It has been 100 days since demonetization and still Indians carry 40% less cash than what they used to a year ago
- India : E Palaniswamy has been sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- India : Union Minister Kiren Rijiju on Thursday endorsed Army Chief Bipin Rawat's statement on tough action against those creating hurdles during anti-terror operations in Kashmir, saying country's interest is supreme.
- India : PM Narendra Modi when talking about UP election, hits out at Akhilesh, says 'wouldn't ditch mai-baap'
- Reports says, tech industry needs more female in top post
- GM to launch global tech hub in Electronic City, Bangalore
- Ericsson launched its 5G platform comprising 5G core, radio and transport portfolios with digital support systems, transformation services and security
- Nothing changed since last Nasscom guidance, says Infosys
- Google's 'balloon internet' plan hits legal snag in Sri Lanka
- Google, Telenor tie-up to launch Rich Communications Services in Asia, Europe
- Bharti Airtel top mobile download speed
- Blackberry market share slips almost to zero
- Flight starts at just $20 in the last round of fantastic airfare sales
- Disney’s theme park admission fee has been raised again
- IT and Pharma stocks rise and nifty goes 0.61% higher
- Rupee has once again fallen to dollar and this time by 0.26%
- Snapchat sets IPO valuation of up to $22 billion
- India might start taxing 10% for overpriced weddings
- Pokot reflects divided nature of Polish society claims Agnieszka Holland
- Controversial hip-life artiste A Plus is the latest NPP sympathizer to weigh in on the National Democratic Congress for allegedly plotting to tarnish the image of Energy Minister, Mr Boakye Agyarko and the Akufo-Addo led-administration
- Carrie Bickmore has snapped at Waleed Aly on The Project, accusing her co-host of “wanting to pick apart” everything.
- Love Actually cast to reunite for Comic Relief film
- The longtime producer of the Grammy Awards is offering apologies to Metallica and Shirley Caesar after a technical glitch and a misprint marred their inclusion on the show.
- Mariah Carey performed live for the first time since her disastrous New Year's Eve performance.
- Deepika Padukone to star in Indo-Chinese film
- Vitamin D pills could stop cold or flu
- Canadians wait longer to see a doctor than in other countries
- Older women can reduce their endometrial cancer by reducing weight
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.